Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 2710 Main Street, Vancouver, BC V5T 3E8 |
|Phone number||+1 604-879-3929|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 12:00 pm — 10:00 pm
|Sunday|| 12:00 pm — 10:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00 pm — 10:00 pm |
Reviews about Mali Thai Restaurant
- 3 / 5By Samuel KirkGood food. Fresh and quick. The service was efficient but not friendly. They don't smile and make you feel like it's a lot of work for them to even speak to you. Considering it is the food from the land of smiles, I felt like it was less Mali Thai and more Moody Thai.June 07, 2017
- 5 / 5By MeganWe ate in the restaurant. The food was so yummy, and the staff very friendly! Service was prompt. Will be back again!April 13, 2017
- 5 / 5By Scot SustadOrdered panang curry and garlic vegetable stir-fry for take out. Both dishes were amazing and the staff were super friendly. Also learned they do delivery and prices were great. Genuine 5 stars as they just became our new Thai place.October 11, 2016
- 1 / 5By Paul EkeochaTerrible experience with Mali, after ordering from them numerous times. Ordered their Chicken Pineapple fried rice (requested no cashews) and also their Chicken Pad Thai with no tofu and also no peanuts. Arrived at home to find that peanuts had be put into my Pad Thai. Called back, spoke with a gentleman who at first tried to tell me that I did not say "no peanuts". Which is ridiculous as the fried rice had no cashew nuts in it. When I would not back down, he said "oh, sorry. Someone made a mistake", then promptly told me to eat around the peanuts ("the peanuts don't touch the rest of the food"). Clearly this gentleman does not know how allergies work (as I had taken a few bites prior to noticing). When I asked how they'll rectify this issue, he wanted me to drive back to the location during rush hour and they'd make a new one. When I said I couldn't do so, there was no offer to have it delivered to me or any promissory note for a free one next time. I subsequently became ill/reaction and I will not be eating here ever again and will consider contacting the Better Business Bureau. If this company can be so flippant with people's health, especially when it's their mistake, it makes me wonder....September 26, 2016
- 2 / 5By Melissa NunesDishes missing things. Pad thai was scant on sauce, missing peanuts and missing lime. Curries were too sweet for my taste. Ton kha gai was fantastic. For the quality, the price is too high.August 26, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Mali Thai Restaurant
Mali Thai Restaurant is a restaurant based in Vancouver, British Columbia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.